Lesson 1: The Pelvic Bones & Pelvic Floor
-The pelvis is a supportive, stable yet movable structure living at the base of your
body. The health of this area of your body supports everything that sits above it
(reproductive organs, digestion, heart, voice, spine, brain).
- This is an important area to start with and serves as a foundational lesson.
Lesson 2: The Organ Systems
- The organs (digestive, reproductive, urinary) all live in the core of the body. The organs control all major functions of the body important for processing nutrients, detoxification, hormonal regulation and chemicals that govern our emotional and energetic experience.
- You’ll begin learning the major players of your organ systems, how
to locate and connect to them in your body, why it all matters, and the
functions they serve in your pelvic, reproductive & overall bodily health.
-We’ll introduce concepts and tools to help students learn about their pelvic bones and pelvic floor muscle network and why they are important for healing.
Lesson 3: The Erectile & Internal Soft Tissues of the Pelvis
- One of the great mystifications about female sexuality and reproduction is the pelvic map. There is much confusion, shame, and lack of understanding of this area of the body because it's inside and unseen. This understanding can lead to great pleasure, expansion, and joy.
- This is where you discover the awe-inspiring reality of your body,
the powers the often little-known internal spaces hold, and how they are
inter-connected to one another. This gives great vitality and pleasure in addition to healing.
Lesson 4: The Cardiovascular (Blood) & Immune Systems
-All healing passes through the heart. The heart is a magnetic field. All blood passes into the heart to be cleaned. Here we learn about how the heart and blood circulatory system connects to the pelvis. The same goes for the immune system. The blood and immune systems are a vital aspect to overall health and have a large presence in the pelvis.
-You’ll be guided into simple practices to promote increased circulation efficiency, breast and heart health that can largely impact reproductive health, pleasure, and vitality.
Lesson 5: The Nervous System & Brain
- We focus in on the pelvic nerves and how they correspond with the nervous system in the rest of the body and ultimately, impact brain function. Learn recent research proving how aspects of the reproductive organs that have always thought to be “non-feeling” are actually sensitive, alive and innervated.
- We all know how important neurology is to overall health, mental health, emotional health, and physical vitality. Learn about the nervous system and brain in an accessible way that builds a foundation for the deeper work.
-This final module begins to introduce the emotional aspect of the pelvic healing journey, addressing how the nervous system is the electricity of the body and connects to the brain and our survival primal systems. Learn about body armor, healing from trauma, and restoring brain function in the form of heightened cognitive abilities, emotional regulation, and creativity through regulating your nervous system.
Information and knowledge = resource and access. Manipulation / control / refusing to give information is a form of oppression, straight up. After years in this journey for myself, I’ve fused and combined all of the best kept secrets into my work to offer to you and bring it out fully into the light. This work is so needed and desired and in some places in the world, it’s dangerous to explore. My hope is to bring you access in whatever way is most appropriate for you.
There is a system to this, it is a journey that requires love and dedication. This wasn’t luck or random. It took love, attention, and practice. I made a vow to myself to take my power, pleasure, and health into my own hands years ago. I've never looked back and can't imagine returning to where I was.
It’s time to love your body, release the backlog of drama, come fully into your life, and enjoy this epic ride of pleasure that your body is wired for. Are you ready? Read more & inquire about working with Alicia privately at yourinnerpower.org